Time to get in your spandex suit and do the snow dance. These 10 events will get you to some of the best ski resorts in North America! We want you to have the best of both worlds - killer mountains and snow PLUS the après ski parties! And of course we want you to be wearing the ultimate custom ski suit to the party.
Mark your calendars!
1. Snow Globe Music Festival 29TH - 31ST December, 2015: Kaskade, Dillon Francis, Chet Faker, Jack U plus many more will be performing at this years #SN15. South Lake Tahoe is also the home to Heavenly Ski Resort. You will have access to the slopes and the party at this event!
1. Unbuckle Après: Heavenly at Tahoe hosts a daily après party at Tamarack Lodge. From 3:30-5:30 everyday you can ski off the mountain and enjoy DJs, dancers, and a few drinks!
1. X-Games 28TH - 31ST January, 2016: This should be on everyones bucketlist. If you are looking for the ultimate showdown of extreme sport talent, an a-list crowd, and a killer music line up you have come to the right place. Start saving though, a platinum pass to all events will cost you $1,799.
1. The Bernard Cup 21ST - 22ND February, 2016: Squaw Valley annual event hosts ski racers of all ages. 3 races and 2 days, the Bernard Cup goes to the fastest man and women based on an age-handicapping formula designed by masters founder, Robert ‘Bob’ Bernard. Extra special this year as we will be donating a Racysuit to their annual auction on Saturday night supporting the Far West Masters scholarship program.
1. The Brew-Ski Festival 12TH March, 2016: This year marks the 7th Annual Brew-Ski Festival! Head to Boyne Highlands Resort in Harbor Springs Michigan. Over 285 brews from 65 different breweries!
1. Snow Ball Music Festival March 2016: They skipped last year but claim they are “returning to the mountains” for March 2016. Based on their lineup from previous years I think we should keep an eye on this one.
1. The Ski Week 3RD - 10TH APRIL, 2016: The entire town of aspen is out celebrating the last few weeks of snow and you could be one of 550 that get to join and exclusive group of Ski Weekers that will have access to mountain top dinners, outdoor jacuzzis, apres-ski parties and the Snowmass mountain. Gather your friends and reserve your apartment now! .
1. World Pond Skimming Championships 10TH April 2015: When the temperatures go up the shirts come off. Think crazy ski costumes, contests, concerts, outdoor BBQs and après parties to celebrate the end of the snow season.
1. World Ski and Snowboard Festival 8TH - 10TH April 2016: 10 days of Music, Art and Sports at Whistler, BC. Free concerts and parties, film screenings and comedy nights, and daily sporting events. Let’s just say you won’t be bored.
Aspen Gay Ski Week
1. 15th Annual Bud Light Spring Jam 13TH - 29TH, 2015 : Rocky Mountains spring time festival with a smorgasbord of events over two weeks!
Photo by Mike Michelin